This is one event you can’t afford to miss!
The Tapping World Summit is going to be held again on 24 February, 2014. This free event has attracted more than 500,000 people in 2012 and again in 2013 alone. The team behind the Summit – Nick Ortner, Jessica Ortner, and Alex Ortner – are known for over delivering a high value experience to the Tapping community.
This Summit is going to teach you a lot about Tapping and how to use it to increase the quality of your life. Tapping (also known as Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT) is mostly used to heal both physical and emotional injuries, but you can use it to increase your self confidence or other cognitive enhancements.
So if you are under stress, trauma, or simply searching for a method that is proven to increase your physical and mental health, this Summit is for you!
To help you prepare (or help you get you familiar if this is your first time), I am going to provide a review containing updates leading up to the event. Since I was a participant and customer of the 2012 and 2013 Summits, I am also going to write my personal testimonial using the method in helping live a healthier life (especially for sleeping).
What’s so special about the Tapping World Summit?
You see, there are plenty of self improvement techniques out there that promise you outrageous claims. But, only a very select few deliver on their promise. This is because many programs are too conceptual or too theoretical to apply into your daily life.
Maybe you’ve been disappointed from some of the products, and if you are then I understand how you feel. The good thing is that I can assure you the Tapping Solution is near 100% actionable content. It’s very easy to do (only takes 5 minutes), and very easy to follow through step by step instructions.
Of course, if you have no idea what Tapping is, then you can watch this video where Jessica Ortner walks you through a simple routine. I could explain it, but it’s much easier to understand by watching a visual demonstration:
Why should I join the World Summit?
If you’re interest is not piqued yet, then here are 5 reasons why you should join the 2014 Tapping Summit:
1. 100% actionable content. Throughout the Summit, each speaker focuses on a specific area of healing. This can be physical healing (as in for sports athletes), or emotional healing (as in a couple going through divorce). Each topic has a Tapping routine to follow so you get results immediately.
2. Add to your self improvement arsenal. If you know about Tapping, then it’s probably one of your most used modalities. If you don’t, then you can add this method to your arsenal of tools for better health, better emotions, and even better wealth – since there is a session on Tapping for money!
3. Become part of a great community. The hosts of this Summit (the Ortner siblings) are great people that you can connect with personally on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Personally, Jessica is my favorite because she acts as the moderator and she is very funny and smart. You can connect with thousands of other Tapping users worldwide to find better ways to use the Tapping method.
4. Find your favorite speaker. As you go through the Summit, you will definitely find a favorite speaker. I suggest you search them online, as most of these Tapping experts have their own websites where you can learn more about their specific area of practice. My favorite is Pamela Bruner and her Tapping for money focus.
5. It’s free!
Incoming search terms:
- world tapping summit 2013
- the tapping world summit 2013
- the tapping summit 2013
- 2013 world tapping summit
- 2014 tapping world summit
- eft tapping program februry 24 2014
- stopeatingyourheartout eft summit 2014
- tapping points 2014 jessica ortner
- 6th tapping world summit 2014